Welcome to the Old North State Patriots website.
Mission Statement and Principles may be found below. We welcome all Conservative minded citizens regardless of actual voter registration.
The Old North State Patriots is not a part of either political party, neither Republican or Democrat. As such The Old North State Patriots will refrain from endorsing either political party or their individual candidates. The Old North State Patriots however will support, endorse and advertise those activities and events that are consistent with its Mission and Principles. The Old North State Patriots does this for the purpose of helping citizens become more informed voters. With this in mind there are/were events that The Old North State Patriots is aware of that its supporters should consider.
NOTICE: This website endeavors to provide information with regard to both the Republican and Democrat parties. The Old North State Patriots does this without endorsement of that party, but rather to provide a portal/information for all registered voters. The Old North State Patriots strongly believes in its stated Mission and Principles.
Upon study we believe that the Republican Party is mostly in consort with those beliefs; however The Old North State Patriots feels it important that the viewer (voter) decide for themselves. For this reason The Old North State Patriots will provide that viewer (voter) with as much information as possible so that they can make informed decisions. We welcome input from viewers at all times.
As The Old North State Patriots, it is our Mission:
1. To encourage our politicians, on the Local, State and Federal levels, to reinforce the laws represented in our Constitution, with the intent of our Christian Forefathers;
2. To reduce unsustainable government growth and equally extreme and costly overregulation, which must be signficantly reduced for our country to grow again and in so doing, reduce our taxes;
3. To assure our politicians and judges base our laws on our Constitution and foundational judeo Christian principles, not on those principles or beliefs of other countries or peoples;
As The Old North State Patriots we will not be used as a tool for or against any political party.
It is intended that we are Americans First and we want our America back, so that our children and the generations that follow may have an opportunity at obtain the American Dream. The lives lost by our soldiers, in creating this county and in those still keeping us free, must not be disrespected or dishonored, by those attacking our Costitution and the Christian principles and the values held by our patriot ancestors.
Adopted and effective the 24th day of March, 2012.
Modified for name change the 1st day of January 2017
The Old North State Patriots Principles
1. America Is Good.
2. I Believe in GOD and He is the Center of my Life. "The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disgregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained." (from George Washington's first Inaugral address.).
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday. "I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider to be the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man" (George Washington")
4. The family is sacred. My spouce and I are the ultimate authority, not the government. "It is in the love of one's family only that heartfelt happiness is known. By a law of our nature, we cannot be happy without endearing connections of a family." (Thomas Jefferson").
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it. "I deem one of the principles of our government...equal and exact justice to all men of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political." (Thomas Jefferson).
6. I have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results. This includes the right of conceived and new born infants to life. "Everyone has the natural right to choose that vocation in life which he thinks most likely to give him comfortable subsistance" (Thomas Jefferson).
7. I believe the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations, and that the best government is that which governs least and is closest to the people.
8. I work hard for what I have and will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable. "It is not everyone who asketh that deserveth charity; all however, are worth of the inquiry or the deserving may suffer". (George Washington).
9. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my person opinion. "In a free and republican government, you cannot restrain the voice of the multitude; every man will speak as he thinks, or more properly without thinking" (George Washington)
10. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me. "I consider the people who constitute a society or a nation as the source of all authority in that nation" (Thomas Jefferson)
Values are: Honesty, Reverence, Life, Hope, Thrift, Charity, Sincerity, Moderation, Hard Work, Courage, Personal Responsibility, Gratitude.
Adapted and effective March 24, 2012
Modified for name change the 1st day of January 2017